Indian Chancery and Residential Complex at Kathmandu, Nepal, for the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Government of India, having a built-up area of 37,000 sq.m, (4,00,000 sq.ft.) costing over INR 240 crore. The design and master plan was selected in a design competition and phase-1 buildings were inaugurated by the Hon’ble Minister of External Affairs. We have provided comprehensive architectural and project management consultancy services. The project comprises 65 buildings, which include:
- Chancery complex comprising the Ambassador’s office, political & defence wings, consular section, visa section, PIC (press, information & culture), military pension & education wings, administrative, economic & commerce wings and engineering offices
- Cultural centre having 500 seat auditorium, multi-purpose hall, dance & music rooms, yoga hall, library & audio-visual hall
- Residential complex comprising 20 bungalows for diplomats, 105 apartments for India-based staff, and accommodation for 70 CISF personnel
- Sports complex with covered swimming pool, indoor sports hall, club, gym and playground
- Common Facilities such as reception buildings at entry points, clinic, bank, petrol pump, covered car garages, stores and service buildings for ESS, STP, gas bank, UG tanks, baggage scanners, etc.